Check these out.
They are sure to inspire, invigorate, heal and beautify.
- http://galadarling.com/- Positivity and fashion advice
- http://www.ted.com/- Knowledge, laughter or inspiration. We have the app on our phones. We seriously watch a video every day. or two. or three.
- http://rookiemag.com/- Arts, crafts, and advice for teenage girls
- http://livenaturallyblog.blogspot.com/- Hair advice and tips on living positively
- http://maleminded.tumblr.com/- Hilarious guide to understanding the opposite sex
- http://www.deargirlsaboveme.com/- This is also very funny
- http://www.psychologytoday.com/- E is obsessed with psychology. This is her go-to blog
- NOW FOR SOME FASHION (courtesy of P)
- polyvore.com: this awesome website where you can see completely put together outfits and then buy pieces if it strikes your fancy!
- The Glamourai
- Karla’s Closet
- Le Blog de Betty
- Sea of Shoes
- Oracle Fox
- The Daybook
- Cupcakes and Cashmere
- http://www.heyamericablog.blogspot.com (shameless self-promotion here but we hope to combine this blog with ours!)
Thats all we can think of for now. But we’re actually probably missing like a bajillion. WHY ARE BLOGS SO ADDICTING?
Also, if you’re not already wasting enough time on Tumblr….you should get a pinterest! (: