Hey guys! (: Thrifting for clothes is a new thing I have started and I absolutely love it! Last week my friend R took me and E to the pound store! This awesome place where every pound of clothing is 85 cents and shoes are only $1.50. It’s pretty magical if I do say so myself.
At the pound store I got:
a grey silk button down
- perfect for layering
- a great staple
- soooooo soft (:
a ralph lauren sweatshirt
- so warm and comfy
- stylish in a really laid back way
- totally old school
a cream cashmere cardigan
- again, wonderful for layering
- cashmere…need I say more?
- it’s in perfect condition!
a tan leather backpack
- the lining on the inside of this is coming apart
- but its SO CUTE.
- I’ve always loved backpacks and I feel like they are finally coming back into style!
- I love that this one is mini and has long straps
two pairs of Lucky brand jeans
- I think I lucked out on finding Lucky brand (:
- I’m planning on cutting these and then shredding, tie-dyeing, and studding them.
- heres my inspiration:
- my favorite ones are the plain blue jeans with circle studs and the ones with half of the shorts dyed white….oh the possibilities….
a pair of tiny gingham short shorts
- I love these because they have a super subtle pattern
- they’re perfect for summer days
I also bought these moccasins about a week ago and I love em! I’ve been wearing the shit out of them. I think they’ll be a staple in my wardrobe for a long time.
How I love thrifting and find treasures!
If you guys want a guide to thrifting I’d be happy to make one.
Loads of Love and Luck with Thrifting,