My Quote[s] for the Week:
Because I feel like adding a little Darren Criss to this blog (don’t hate me, P),
“That which makes you different is what makes you strong. Whether you’re gay, straight, purple, orange dinosaur; I don’t care.”
“Be nice people, because nobody like an asshole.”
“I’m on cloud nine, cloud ten actually. Cloud nine was old news.”
“I want people to know there is nothing more badass than being yourself”
And my personal favorite:
Things I’m Grateful for the Week
I’ll keep this short and sweet because the quotes section is really big now.
- I am grateful for my loving, fun family. My mom just sent me this wonderful care package of clothes and journals and vitamins. I miss her so much.
- I am grateful I love writing. I finding out it’s what makes me badass, like Darren says, especially among all these more science-inclined students.
- I am grateful for Pandora. Free, quality music should not be underestimated.
- I am grateful that the cafeteria has Frosted Mini-Wheats and Grizzly Ice Cream Bars.
- I am grateful for my brilliant, beautiful, and all-around spectacular best friend named P. P I love you and miss you so much!
What I Want To Do to Make this Week Sunnier
- Read more
- Talk to more people.
- Do more exercises to do other than running.
- Write a post-card to my grandparents.
- Meditate for five minutes before I go to bed.
My Quote for the Week
“But if you knew you might not be able to see it again tomorrow, everything would suddenly become special and precious, wouldn’t it?” -Haruki Murakami
Things I’m Grateful For This Week
- That I got to go see the midnight showing of the Dark Knight with my friend R. And that we wore Batman masks there. It was epic.
- A stack of about ten journals my mom bought for me. There’s nothing better than the lure of blank pages.
- Hanging out with my best friend C. It’s so nice being with someone who knows you better than anyone else. We read funny books at Barnes & Noble all day.
- My new cherry red iPhone case and my multicolored oxfords. HEHEHEHEHE. I love shoes.
- Having electricity. And fresh water. My tiny little town has been going through a crisis! Random power outages so all the restaurants and stores have been closing down and none of the stoplights work or anything! And something is wrong with our boiler so everyone has to boil their water before drinking it! It’s like the apocalypse or something.
What I Want to do to Make This Week Sunnier
- Seriously limit my internet time. I did not take it seriously last week. It’s killing me.
- Go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier.
- Make a handwritten post (if I can figure out how to do this).
- Use lip balm.
- Organize all of my jewelry.
- CLEAN MY CAR. (This sounds mundane, but seriously my favorite place in the world to listen and sing to music is in my car and when their are water bottles and umbrellas flying at my face it’s a bit difficult to keep a tune.)