P’s Quote for the Week
“We’ve got our deepest hopes tattooed on our eyelids, so when we sleep we speak fireworks.”
-Know Hope (street artist in Tel Aviv)
Things I’m Grateful for this Week
- my wonderful friends and family. They have made the last 18 years of my life so amazing and I am so sad to be leaving all of this behind.
- on the flip side of things, I’m really grateful and excited for this new chapter in my life. Boston, here I come!
- all-nighters. The next day is SUCH a drag, but they are SO incredibly fun when they’re happening.
What I Want to Do to Make this Week Sunnier
- organize my mind
- try to finish everything on my to do list
- write thank you notes for people I am thankful towards
- wear sunscreen
E’s Quote for the Week
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves”
– The Bard
Things I’m Grateful for This Week
- Home! Home home home home home home! Home that smells like childhood on summer evenings. Home that holds my people. Home that has my Mumsey’s cooking. I can’t imagine anything more beautiful.
- That I finished my finals
- My car. My dusty, red symbol of independence and adulthood that I have been reunited with at last.
- My camera, which was waiting for me at home
What I Want to Do to Make This Week Sunnier
- Take loads of pictures of my time home
- Review calculus and chemistry so I don’t die in the fall
- Tell my friends and family how much I love them!
- Spend lots of time with P before she leaves for Boston!
- Don’t let myself slack exercise-wise
Hugs and Kisses,