This is going to be short and sweet (see title for explanation), but I just wanted to talk about one of my favorite subjects- snacks. “‘Nacks”, as G-baby would say.
1. Seaweed! A’s been sharing the Nori that she bought in bulk at Costco. Oprah has an article about the benefits of this delicious snack here! It’s an excellent replacement for potato chips.
2. Edamame. So much protein for your money.
3. Barilla pasta. It has more protein and fiber than normal pasta. I’ve been melting cheese sticks over it for a cheater macaroni ‘n cheese.
4. Raw quaker oats, Kiefer milk, and blueberries. Just like ice cream. Kind of.
5. Peanut butter M&Ms. Every time I get a practice chemistry question right, I get an M&M. Thanks, Pavlov.
6. Kale. I’ve been putting it in the microwavable soups they sell everywhere. It’s delicious.